Sunday, September 18, 2005

Cheap Date

The walls are moving, my stomach is churning and my head feels like it would be better if I just split it open and let whatever is pounding to get out in there out. Yes, I am in the throes of a hangover. BUT, and this is the kicker, I only had 2 drinks last night! 2 fucking drinks?? I swear, U stop drinking for a couple of weeks and your tolerance goes right back down 2 nothing!

And the worst part is this means I won't be doing my Madonna impersonation this morning and trying 2 ride a horse. Oh well, that might actually have been 4 the best.

Ok, I'm going to make the most of my time at home and practice my songs for tomorrow's session ... anything is better than staring at the ceiling focusing on how bad I feel.

Yuck. Thankfully, I'll be sober just in time 2 go see Mr. Adorable later this afternoon and have some HOT ... lunch.

" ... I use the music 2 try and get away from the strain and the pressure." - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, Let the Beat Hit 'Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home